GoECOlife™ 20 Sheet Micro Cut Commercial Paper Shredder GMC205Pi-g
• Unique front loading under desk design
• Built with sustainability in mind, the GoECOlife™ GMC205Pi is a carbon neutral product certified as CarbonFree® by Carbonfund.org.
• The GMC205Pi’s powerful induction motor quickly yet quietly destroys your sensitive documents into unreadable 0.12” x 0.35” particles. It features a large capacity 7.85 gallon removable waste bin while boasting a relatively small footprint, thereby making it perfect for any home or small office.
• GoECO™ ENERGY-SAVING TECHNOLOGY eliminates vampire energy waste. This machine will automatically power down after thirty minutes of being idle – not just “asleep” but completely powered OFF.
In stock for immediate delivery.
Quick Ship! Order Today – Ships within ONE Business Day. All orders received before 11:00 a.m. PST ship the same business day.
FREE GoECOlife Shredder Lubricant Sheets, 12pk included with every GoECOlife Paper Shredder purchase!
* Helps prevent paper jams
* Reduces noise & paper dust
* Applies just the right amount of lubricant
* Lubricant never touches your hand
This product is a carbon neutral certified as CarbonFree®* by Carbonfund.org. Its carbon footprint (which includes manufacture, distribution, end-of-life and recycling impacts) has been offset. It meets Carbonfund.org’s CarbonFree® Product Certification protocol which requires third-party life cycle assessment of the product’s carbon footprint, and carbon reductions in support of third-party validated renewable energy and reforestation projects.
Posted by ACTFORMS on 6th Jun 2012
Great shredder, powerful, nice looking, quiet! but... Lose the paper glued on labels... these take a lot of work to remove... I even angrily thought about returning it when I started to remove these labels and had such a hard time! also... this unit will only fit under a desk with a very thin top... many desks have drawers and this shredder will not fit! Also, was this designed to hold a plastic bag to make emptying the bin easier? The slots on the top of the basket would seem to be designed to hold the bag in place... yet there is no documentation regarding this.